Monday, November 25, 2013

WTF?

I spent about an hour writing a post off line, then came downstairs to upload the file, and all my text is gone. Had a good day yesterday, but now I am pissed off, hoping this will not ruin my day. The writing was good too, god dammit, this app sucks. Never ever have I lost anything by just closing the app for a few minutes. Not sure I want to re-write everything again. I am still pissed. Below are some pictures I took yesterday.




Margaret Harrison at Tate Modern




Tracy Emin at Tate Modern




Annette Messager at Tate Modern




view from 6th floor restaurant at Tate Modern




walking towards St. Paul's Cathedral on Millennium Bridge




walking back towards Tate Modern on Milennium Bridge




Big Ben as seen from the South Bank




the London Eye




still pissed off about the missing blogue, and still pissed off that the person who is supposed to look at my place has not shown up yet. they are an hour late, so much for British punctuality.

- posted via iPad

Location:Halsmere Road,Lambeth,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment